Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Camden's first day of preschool

I can't believe the day has come. Camden started preschool! This is my third year teaching preschool and I love it. Camden will have half day preschool for two years before he starts kinder so for now I'm only sending him Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. It was so fun having him with me today. I loved my job already, but I will say its even more special for me that my little guy gets to be a part of the program.

Before we left for the morning we had to take a picture with daddy of course!


We dropped Ander off with miss Lauren. Cam kept reassuring Ander that we would be back to pick him up soon. It was really cute.


In front of preschool with mommy/teacher ;)


By his cubby


His other teacher Miss Mallory


With his cousin Kara. He loved that she was at preschool with him.


With Miss Cindy


and Miss Brandy


We got busy after that and I'm so bummed we didn't get a picture with Auntie (Miss) Amy. Also Miss Erin doesn't work today so we missed that one too.

We are so blessed to be part of this special little preschool family. It's fun seeing everything from a parent perspective now. I can't wait to see my little guy grow.

1 comment:

Mary Cavallaro said...

Those were such cute pictures Mary. Aiden and I absolutely love SonShine PreSchool. You guys have a really good thing going there. Im am so glad that we found it. Cant wait till the next little guy starts. One more year!!