Sunday, November 9, 2008

Sorry for the delay

It's been so busy around here I haven't had much time to write... sorry about that!

Two weeks ago Nonna and Grandpa Gudgel came to visit me! It was very fun. They were both a lot of help to mom and dad while they were here and we got to spend lots of time together. I loved my long walks with Grandpa, I love being outside. Nonna also made me the coolest Halloween costume ever while she was here. I was a pirate, I know my costume was cool because every one that saw me on Halloween at the Fall Festival told me so!




I love my grandparents so much and I'm so happy I get to see them in a few weeks for thanksgiving. I'm also excited to see my Auntie Katie, Auntie Danielle, and Uncle Brent. I wish we all lived closer so we could see each other more often... maybe one day right??

Another cool thing that happened since I wrote last is I got bunk beds! I know what you're thinking, "bunk beds already??" No... I'm not already sleeping in my bunk beds. My future room (when I out grow the nursery/another baby needs it) is the tree room. We call it that because it has a huge tree painted on the wall. It had two beds in it and it made it very cramped in there so mommy asked Uncle Billy if he could make me some tree house themed bunk beds. He said yes and a few weeks later delivered them! They are super cool and I can't wait to sleep in them. When mom and dad bring me in there I get so excited and love to roll around all over them!

Thursday we are going up to Hat Creek to vist Uncle Todds family and for Melissa's wedding. It's going to be very fun and very cold. Krista said it was already starting to snow last week! Mommy is especially looking forward to this trip, it's what she told Dad she wanted to do for her birthday! She knows how much fun i'm going to have beacuse I loved the mountains last time we went. Like I said, I love being outside.

Sorry again for the short update.. It looks like my new post day may be Sundays.. or Mondays.. or Tuesdays.. or.. well you get it, whenever I have time will be my new post days!

1 comment:

Lauren Brent said...

You were absolutely ADORABLE... er... COOL... at the fall festival Camden!! :)

I'm looking forward to seeing those bunk beds in person while you guys are in hat creek. ;)