Sunday, October 7, 2007

Get a good look

My parents went in for an ultrasound, so I guess there is no more hiding. They still don't know if I am a boy or a girl though, and I'm not telling... at least for like 5 more weeks. They got some pictures of me in all my glory. Get a good look now because the next time you see my I will look completely different with like arms and legs and stuff. They also got a sweet video. I would have let them take a longer video, but my agent said to cap it at 2 seconds. She said something about it being just a "teaser" or something like that. I didn't really understand what she was talking about.

Check out my heartbeat! 171 beats per minute strong.



Oh yeah - whoever voted for twins, you were wrong. What were you thinking anyways? There is no way I am sharing the spotlight with another baby.

No comments: