Sunday, September 30, 2007

Another week down

So another week down and a whole lot more to go. It's been a relatively uneventful week, except for the fact that I now have ears. Tiny ears, but they are still ears. I watched my first college football game yesterday, or at least a couple minutes of it. Dad was watching USC beat Washington and Mom came and sat on his lap for a little bit. It was awesome, but Mom isn't exactly a big college football fan so she got up and left. I was a little upset that she didn't let me watch any more of the game, so I kind of made her a little sick. Actually, I have been making her feel a little sick all week. It's not my fault though. I'm just trying to grow in here and I require a lot of food and energy. You try doubling in size every week; it's not easy.

It would be fun to go to USC for college. Too bad it will probably cost $300,000 for four years of school there by the time I am in college. I will probably go to a cheaper school - like APU. Lol! I'm hilarious.

In other news, fall weather is here! The leaves are changing colors and the air is getting crisp. It's just getting started, but it's definitely getting colder around here - especially at night. It's sort of my dad's first real fall season too since he is a So Cal guy. Mom was working on a lesson plan this week about the four seasons and I tried to tell Dad to learn from her, but I don't think he heard me. It's probably a little easier for me to stay warm in Mama's womb, but he has sweaters and blankets and stuff, so he'll be fine. And besides, a little fall never killed anybody - sorry about that one, no pun intended.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

baby gudge...you are baby whiz kid...man. high five to you for being computer literate! we need to get you a myspace soon! tell ur mom that auntie julie (the movie star) misses her and loves her. be nice to your mommy, she is tiny. don't grow too big, ok?? hugs.

Anonymous said...

Hi Baby Gudgel...your blog is pure genius...you are quite a character...wow, what an amazing cousin Emma & Kara have!

Bernice Gudgel said...

Hi sweetie! How fun that you and your mom & dad get to have a real fall up there in NorCal. We didn't have a very colorful fall in Agoura when your dad was growing up, but we did have two huge trees in the yard that changed color. Your dad loved jumping around in the piles of leaves.

Try not to make your mom too sick, okay? And it's great to know that you're a Dodger fan!! Woot woot!

Love you,
GG

Anonymous said...

Baby Gudgel - We haven't met yet so let me introduce myself, I'm your neighbor Laura. I know what you're thinking, "You can't be my neighbor.. You never come to visit!" So I was thinking that we should change that. I know that your mom must be really busy with helping you grow and taking care of school and everything else, but maybe if you get the chance give her some urges to give me a call so we can go on a walk together or something! Oh and while you at it, tell your dad I say hi too! Hopefully we'll meet soon, untill then keep growing big and strong, I know everyone is anxiously awaiting your arrival!

Anonymous said...

Oh baby Gudgel! You are too funny. I crack up every time I read your blog. You are wise beyond your years... or weeks, I suppose. Tell your mom and dad I said hi, and give your mom a big hug for me. I miss her! I can't wait for you to be here and I love you already!