Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Hello again!

Sorry for my delay on the blog. It's been a busy and eventful past couple weeks.

I took my first trip down to LA. Wow, what were Mom and Dad thinking moving up here from there? I met Uncle Brent, Auntie Katie, and soon-to-be Auntie Danielle. They are cool. I look forward to meeting them outside of Mama. I got to see a lot of LA since Mom and her friends decided to drive to Long Beach to steal a USC flag... but the flag wasn't there. Those USC flags are so hot right now.

This past weekend was especially eventful. Mama and I went to the Revolve tour. It's a huge convention for teenage girls that Mama went to with the youth group. Sorry, but I'm not saying whether or not I should have been allowed in or not. The best part was Natalie Grant. Her song "Held" is awesome.

After Revolve we had a little scare but everything is okay now. Mom and Dad were very worried about me until they heard my heartbeat at the doctor on Monday morning. I tried to tell them I was fine, but I don't think they can hear me... and I can't really kick yet so I couldn't get their attention that way either. Now I definitely have Mom's attention though. I don't mean to make her sick, but I'm just growing like crazy in here and I need the energy. In two weeks I will be the size of an apple, and then a month from then I will be the size of a cantaloupe. Mom and Dad are watching The Biggest Loser right now. They should make a show about me called The Biggest Gainer. I mean I double in size every week. How crazy is that! If they did make that show, though, I would only want to do it if the guy from Survivor hosts it. He's the best.

5 MORE WEEKS UNTIL I REVEAL THE SECRET OF WHETHER I AM A BOY OR A GIRL! OH THE ANTICIPATION!

Gotta go now. Dad has to give Mom her back rub so she can sleep well and get me my energy. I have a pretty good dad.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello again sweetie. We're so glad that you are fine and growing bigger and bigger every day. You had us all scared there for a while! But it's okay, we know you didn't mean to worry us. We're praying for you...and your mom and dad. You're lucky God is giving you to them...they're both great! You're gonna love 'em. I know we do.

Take care!
Grandma Gudgel (GG)