Sunday, September 23, 2007

What a weekend!

It's nice to finally be home after a long weekend. The wedding was really exciting. A bunch of Dad's friends were there and it was fun for him to see them all. They were all excited to see Mom and congratulate her and ask her about being pregnant. Everybody asks,"are you excited?!" and I am just sitting there thinking, "are you serious? Of course she's excited. It's me - Baby Gudgel! Hi-yo!" I yelled that a couple times, but then I realized nobody can hear me out there, so I gave up. They probably can't speak baby anyways.

Today was pretty fun too. The parents got hooked up with some box seats at the Giants game, so they brought Pat and Alexis along with them. The box was awesome and the free food was really nice; it's just too bad the Giants had to be playing. I mean they are basically a minor league team with a fancy stadium. Let's just say I'm looking forward to my first Dodger game.

After the game we met up with another of Dad's friends who was wandering around San Francisco with his girlfriend on their way up to Seattle. Yeah, I know that sounds crazy but somehow it works out. His name is Matt, but everyone calls him Tex. Is it just me or is everyone from Texas nicknamed "Tex"? I just hope if I go to college Texas people don't call me Cal.

Alright time for bed. Mom has a lot of work to do this week so I need to make sure she gets a lot of sleep.

Much love.

No comments: