Saturday, July 9, 2011

4th of July!

For as long as I can remember we have celebrated the 4th of July with my mom's brothers family. My uncle and my sister have the same bday the end of June so we always used it as an opportunity to celebrate that. Now my niece has her bday the beginning of July so we've added her party to the 4th get together as well. We are so blessed to have such a wonderful family.

Our attempt to get the little cousin pic.. although this wasn't how we were instructing them to stand.. it might be my favorite picture of the 5 cousins.


A little more traditional


All of the "kid" cousins.. Although some of them wont be kids for much longer.


The A family.. Minus one.. we missed you Ash!








My awesome parents


Me and my sister


And with our cousins who might as well be our sisters.


Happy bday K!


B playing it extra safe in the kiddie pool. Notice her life jacket, and floatie!




Cam diggin in to the cake






No comments: